BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Our Board of Trustees play a crucial role in guiding and overseeing the activities of Texas Native Health. This dedicated group of individuals are responsible for ensuring that the organization achieves its mission, operates ethically, remains financially stable, and makes certain that all activities and decisions align with these fundamental principles. Their dedication and commitment are vital to the organization’s success in achieving its mission and making a positive impact in the community.
Board Member Eligibility:
Qualifications for Trustees are as follows:
Any Native American or non-Native American who is:
- Willing and able to serve the full length of the elected term, including attendance and participation in regular, special, and committee meetings.
- At least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Has resided in Texas for a minimum of one (1) year.
- Willing to complete a criminal background check.
- Agrees to comply with the Corporation’s Conflict of Interest Policy, Bylaws, Policies & Procedures, etc.
- Passionate about the mission of Texas Native Health.
- Possess industry-related influence, expertise, knowledge, etc.
Former employees are not eligible to serve as a Trustee for 5 years following separation.
Immediate family members of current employees are not eligible to serve as a Trustee.